Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.509 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,633 (€2,407) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)