Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,721 (€2,311) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 7,116 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)