Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,460 (€1,725) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)