Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.466 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,137 (€3,504) in Seville.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,000,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)