Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13332 CAD / MAD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,662 (12,466 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)