Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35465 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,780 (R$ 7,838) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)