Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,153 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,636 (₩3,053,221) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (29 minutes ago)