Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,250 (₩4,419,102) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)