Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,690 (₩4,752,094) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)