Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,968 (₩3,571,946) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)