Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01122 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,915 (¥438,124) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)