Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03930 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,044 (77,460 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)