Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03766 CAD / THB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,353 (62,484 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)