Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01998 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,452 (₨172,737) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)