Cost of living comparison between Satkhira, Bangladesh and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01683 CAD / BDT
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,668 (Taka 158,571) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)