Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017.
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,370 in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)