Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01267 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,199 (₨173,616) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (36 minutes ago)