Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01179 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,719 (¥484,905) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)