Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CAD / STD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,185 (37,000,899 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)