Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,445 prices entered by 1,310 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40675 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,258 (R$ 8,011) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)