Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30124 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,179 (R$ 10,552) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)