Cost of living comparison between São Luís, Brazil and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38628 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,558 (R$ 6,622) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)