Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37331 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,127 (R$ 8,376) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)