Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 559 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35331 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,092 (R$ 8,752) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)