Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22446 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,722 (R$ 12,128) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)