Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39003 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,913 (R$ 7,468) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)