Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39393 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,438 (R$ 6,190) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (41 minutes ago)