Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38732 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,154 (R$ 10,724) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)