Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38870 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,909 (R$ 10,057) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)