Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35388 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,038 (R$ 11,411) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)