Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02586 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,393 (RD$ 131,191) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)