Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02901 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,376 (RD$ 81,890) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)