Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38828 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,715 (R$ 9,567) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)