Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39069 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,890 (R$ 7,397) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)