Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30277 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,230 (R$ 13,970) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dakar costs 4,500 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨7,000 (about 4 hours ago)