Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,884 (Php117,637) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (36 minutes ago)