Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02491 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,999 (Php120,389) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)