Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05283 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,825 (ARS $34,545) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)