Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08263 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,642 (ARS $19,873) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (41 minutes ago)