Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08211 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,731 (ARS $21,085) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)