Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02612 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,771 (RD$ 106,102) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Isparta costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)