Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02673 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,338 (RD$ 87,471) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)