Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02855 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,556 (RD$ 89,518) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)