Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.345 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,682 (1,994 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)