Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.279 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,654 (2,856 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (24 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)