Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,087 (3,244 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)