Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.431 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,167 (€3,612) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)