Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,109 (€2,068) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (43 minutes ago)