Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,484 (€1,745) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)