Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,891 (COL$8,263,528) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)