Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,586 (COL$3,469,761) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (44 minutes ago)