Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,083 (COL$4,833,085) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)