Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,330 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,301 (CH$1,141,357) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)