Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,780 (€1,913) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)