Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.399 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,549 (€1,822) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (39 minutes ago)