Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.595 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,889 (€2,437) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)