Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13159 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,602 (Bs 27,369) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 3 hours ago)