Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13418 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,032 (Bs 22,596) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)