Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12801 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,085 (Bs 24,097) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)