Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12571 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,277 (Bs 26,065) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)