Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12449 CAD / VEF *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,484 (Bs 27,988) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)