Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 CAD / COP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,509 (COL$3,624,491) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)