Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30831 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,302 (R$ 10,710) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)