Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38915 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,597 (R$ 6,673) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)