Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37244 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,862 (R$ 7,683) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (26 minutes ago)