Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22756 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,778 (R$ 12,207) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)