Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40046 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,428 (R$ 6,064) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)