Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.517 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,041 (€2,663) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)