Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,780 (€1,871) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)