Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 890 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19314 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,067 ($b21,059) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨35,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in St. John's, NL costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windsor costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)