Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19602 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,846 ($b9,419) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)