Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37278 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,487 (R$ 9,354) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)