Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39003 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,329 (R$ 8,536) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)