Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.334 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,235 ($3,174) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)