Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,715 ($4,495) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)