Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,414 ($3,503) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,300 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)