Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32546 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,087 (6,412TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)