Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.270 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,432 (4,276 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)