Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.329 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,805 (4,369 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Mississauga costs C$5.14 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs 90,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)