Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,553 (﷼ 109,441,242) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (38 minutes ago)