Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.453 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,164 (€2,178) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)