Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.399 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,819 (€2,015) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)