Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.503 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,012 (€2,670) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)