Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.229 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,765 ($2,250) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)