Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,224 ($2,582) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (41 minutes ago)