Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05321 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,337 (L 81,494) in San Pedro Sula.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)