Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05347 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 39% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,518 (L 47,090) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)