Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05784 CAD / HNL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,567 (L 27,087) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)