Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06633 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,573 (Mex$ 53,864) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)