Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06300 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,060 (ARS $32,693) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)