Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07251 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,839 (ARS $25,364) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (39 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 2 hours ago)