Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08312 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,535 (ARS $18,463) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)