Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07044 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,875 (Mex$ 69,217) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Amsterdam costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Vijayawada costs ₨210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manizales costs COL$1,719,000 (about 2 hours ago)