Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07122 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,641 (Mex$ 37,077) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)