Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06581 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,646 (Mex$ 40,209) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)