Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08723 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,266 (ARS $25,979) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)