Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07327 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,436 (ARS $33,240) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)