Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07180 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,752 (Mex$ 24,400) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)