Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06127 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,783 (Mex$ 61,748) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)