Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08340 CAD / ARS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,434 (ARS $17,193) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)