Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.246 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 4% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,647 ($2,926) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)