Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 5% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,952 ($2,953) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)