Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.321 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,559 ($4,209) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)