Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02631 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,570 (Php173,698) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,750 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)