Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02704 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,900 (Php144,217) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (41 minutes ago)