Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02609 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,200 (Php275,979) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,200 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 20 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Houston, Texas costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)